Tuesday 14 June 2011

Following up...

I am nothing if not consistent. But given my tendency to whine on this blog, I am going to attempt to be positive about the matters I have brought up on here in the last month or so:

Work: Still disenchanted, to say the least. Still tired and stressed. But I'm going to try and give teaching a go. It'll be an experience if nothing else. Experiences are good, yes? And I'm trying to learn to relax more. I don't get anything done anyway if I'm tearing my hair out about university stuff, so it makes more sense to take care of myself first, and hope that trickles down into my work.

Love: Ok, positivity might be difficult here. Am still convinced I am probably better off alone. Although it is not as if I have been making a lot of effort to disprove that hypothesis. I have friends though. I don't appreciate them as much as I should do, probably. Need to concentrate on that.

Future: Still have no idea what I'm going to do with my life. But I'm fairly sure that is not a bad thing. Sure, there'll be struggle and uncertainty. But I think that might not be an entirely bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment