Thursday 28 April 2011

Perspective...

I'm going to keep this brief, as I can't even be bothered to listen to myself at the moment.

Have experienced an interesting range of emotions this evening. Started off quite chipper, moved on to having a mild panic attack, and have ended up feeling profoundly sad (as if there was any other kind).

Find myself thinking I need a holiday, but then I remember that I'm a philosopher and the idea of a philosopher needing a holiday is liable to provoke scornful laughter in anyone who has a real job.

Ultimately though I realise that I am just one of millions of tiny, absurd and self-obsessed individuals stumbling about confusedly in this world. I just haven't quite decided whether this is something I should consider crushing or comforting.

Tomorrow, however, is another day. I'll work it out then.

No comments:

Post a Comment