Tuesday 28 September 2010

The Zombies Want Nothing More Than To Consume Your Brains & Lifestyle!

You spin a little coccoon
From the trappings of success
A big job in the city
The privelege of status
Whilst the world crumbles around us
And the dead rise from the grave
Here in our plastic bubble
You tell me everything's ok
I see things different to you
And you try your damned hardest
To hold on to what we got
But the undead are going to get us in the end

I can still remember
The day that we met
You called me your angel
And I took you in my arms
I fought so many battles
To keep your heart at peace
But time is running out now
I'm going to break an old promise
Don't fall to deep my darling
I don't want you to get hurt
This love won't last forever
'Cause the undead are going to get me in the end

And there was no rapture
You're all stuck here with us
No Lamb of God to save you
As the shambling hordes encroach
I don't mean to sound self-righteous
But my life was better off
Without all your judgements
All your petty little laws
I guess that with hindsight
That you might just think
That your God ain't so clever after all
When the undead are going to get us in the end

No comments:

Post a Comment