Sunday 12 September 2010

New song(ish)...

I will always remember this day
When I told you what you refused to believe
And I saw in you someone who
I couldn't let you go
So I took you with me

And you were always the last one to know
Why you were always alone
You always let things pass you by
But now you have a chance
And if you don't go now, you might not ever

We, we will start something
And we will always take the blame
But we can't hear your recriminations
'Cause we are deaf and blind
We today, we tonight

So tell your boyfriend not to wait up
There's always another tomorrow

Hope that your family never wakes up
There's always another tomorrow

Hope that it never gets out
There's always another tomorrow

Tell your boyfriend not to wait up
There's always another tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment